Missing billed_enagaments and billed_follows (error INVALID_PARAMETER)

I need the both billed_enagaments and billed_follows. The documentation here (https://dev.twitter.com/ads/analytics/metrics-and-segmentation) says that it should be returned by default, but is not present. Even when asking for it explicitly.

twurl -H ads-api.twitter.com “/0/stats/accounts/3451ke/promoted_tweets?promoted_tweet_ids=ea5bj&start_time=2015-10-26&end_time=2015-11-17&granularity=TOTAL&metrics=billed_engagements”

twurl -H ads-api.twitter.com “/0/stats/accounts/3451ke/promoted_tweets?promoted_tweet_ids=ea5bj&start_time=2015-10-26&end_time=2015-11-17&granularity=TOTAL&metrics=billed_follows”

promoted_tweets stats endpoint problem
Missing billed_engagements metric

@1kon1k this definitely looks like a bug in the API. Thanks for reporting. Let me follow up on it.

@brandonmblack - how is the progresss going for this bug?

@1kon1k we’re actually still discussing this internally, but there may not be a decision made on it until later next year when we make some bigger changes to our stats endpoints.

While I personally agree these metrics should be here, the decision to exclude them here was a deliberate product decision (not actually a bug) made in the early days of the API and we’ve never actually supported these billing metrics on the promoted tweet level.

For the time being, you’ll need to pull these metrics at the line item level and hopefully we can offer these at the promoted tweet level in the near future. These billing / spend metrics are the only metrics excluded on the promoted tweet level at the moment.