Missed Application Review Email

The original email associated with my developer account was not receiving emails from you. I’ve changed to a generic domain email and would appreciate any assistance in retrieving any missed emails regarding my developer account application review.

Hi @gzwdev1 - the last email we sent you was on 9/1/2018. Did you receive this one? And if you did receive it, I suggest you respond to it. Thanks.

I’m sorry but we did not receive it. Can you please resend it to the email that is now confirmed with this account?

@gzwdev1 - what email would you like us to send this to?

The email linked to your application contains --ev1@goz-- Is this the right address?

No, we’re having issues with receiving email from twitter. The email associated with this forum account will work.

What email address would you like me to pass onto the team then? Feel free to send me it via Direct Message on this forum, to avoid sharing it publically.

Hi Aurelia,

I was hoping to have heard from your team by now. Is there anything else I need to do to get an email generated again but to this email address? Its the one that is associated with our developer twitter account now.

Best regards,

Hello @gzwdev1 - thanks for bringing this to our attention and apologies for the wait. I have just caught up with the team about this and it would seem that it is not possible to use this new email address. The email associated with your application is --ev1@goz-- and unfortunately there is currently no way of changing this. We can’t simply reject your application, because you won’t be able to reapply with the same Twitter @handle (Twitter account).

There are two options available here:

• Either you find a way of accessing your previous email address (–ev1@goz–) and respond to the follow up email we sent you;
  • Or you submit a new application with a new @handle (Twitter account)

I’m sorry as I realise that neither of these options are ideal. Let me know if you have any more questions.

closed #10

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.