Media Forward Polls whitelisting & Ads API Access

Hi all!

I’ve been granted Ads API Developer access today and was looking into creating Media Forward Polls. I believe the announcement posted yesterday stated that an account needs whitelisted access to the PROMOTED_MEDIA_POLLS account feature? So, would it be possible for me to get whitelisted?

Lastly, I did receive the email notifying me that I have been given access to the Ads API, however, I am getting the following error:

{"errors":[{"code":"UNAUTHORIZED_CLIENT_APPLICATION","message":"The client application making this request does not have access to this API"}],"request":{"params":{}}}

What’s the issue here?

Thanks!

Hi, @SamSchmir. Glad to hear you’re interested in developing for the Ads API!

In terms of the error you’re seeing, make sure you’re using the credentials for the app that’s been granted access. Otherwise, please share your app ID and someone on the team can look into it.

In terms of account feature whitelisting, API developers aren’t able to request this on behalf of advertisers. Advertisers should request access through their Twitter account representatives. See the GET accounts/:account_id/features endpoint for further details.

Thanks!

Thanks for the answer @juanshishido.

Still getting the same error, so in that case, here’s the app ID 14887967.

Update: Figured out why I was getting the error. I had the wrong Consumer Key set as default :man_facepalming:

All seems to be all good now!