Max tweets in premium search API

I dont understand the pricing of the premium search API, does the $̶2̶5̶0̶0̶ $699 30 days search API mean I can get a max of 2500*500 tweets a month?
Also, are the search criterion in free search API applicable to premium too?

Hi @Jeevz_10,

You can learn a bit more about the Premium Search operators here: https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/tweets/search/overview/premium

As for your first question regarding limits, our highest tier package of $2,499.00 / month lets you make up to 10,000 requests per month.

If each request returned to you the maximum number of Tweets that’s possible (500 Tweets per request), the total number of Tweets you could receive each month would be 5,000,000 (500 Tweets x 10,000 Requests).

Best,
Kevin

Oh my bad… in my question I was referring to $699 . Thanks and got the answer though. can you also let me know if premium search API would index all the tweets that is associated with the search query? (unlike the free search API which does not index every tweet for the query)

Yep, with our Premium Search APIs, you get access to every publicly available Tweet dating back to the first Tweet ever created in 2006.