Matching WEB_CONVERSION and MOBILE_CONVERSION to the twitter.ads UI

Hi,

We are struggling to understand how to match the web conversion and mobile conversion metrics to the twitter.ads UI.
In the Twitter Ads UI, there is no breakdown of mobile VS desktop conversions, and we couldn’t find any documentation about the conversion metrics.

It seems like the Mobile conversions are included in the web conversions results. is that correct? basically web conversion are the “total conversion” and so web conversion - mobile conversion = desktop conversion?
Or if we take specific example - does the equivalent of 'Purchases" in the UI is actually only conversion_purchases? and what are the mobile_conversion_purchases then? where can they be found in the twitter.ads UI?

Any insights on that will be super helpful

Thanks,

Timna

Anyone able to help with this?

I suggest you clicks conversion vs overall web base

Hi @TimnaCarmel,

Happy to help! Can you please give me the complete API call made using Twurl to display metrics? This will allow me to look into your campaign example deeper. As mobile conversion stats should only be available to advertiser accounts enabled for MACT (noted on the Metrics and Segmentation docs page). Thanks!