LinqToTwitter is not working on domain

Hi All,

I have downloaded the LinqToTwitter ASP.NET libraries and sample code. I implemented in my application and uploaded to live server. I am getting error like

System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized. at LinqToTwitter.OAuthTwitter.WebResponseGet(HttpWebRequest webRequest) at LinqToTwitter.OAuthTwitter.WebRequest(HttpMethod method, String url, String authHeader, IDictionary2 postData) at LinqToTwitter.OAuthTwitter.OAuthWebRequest(HttpMethod method, Request request, IDictionary2 postData, String callback) at LinqToTwitter.OAuthTwitter.AuthorizationLinkGet(String requestToken, String authorizeUrl, String callback, Boolean forceLogin) at LinqToTwitter.WebAuthorizer.BeginAuthorization(Uri callback, Boolean forceLogin) at LinqToTwitter.WebAuthorizer.BeginAuthorization(Uri callback) at Twitter_Default.btnImgTwitterSignIn_Click(Object sender, ImageClickEventArgs e)

Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks

We don’t really support the LinqToTwitter library - have you contacted the author with your issue?

But i got the reference at url “https://dev.twitter.com/docs/twitter-libraries” if this is not supported by twitter then why this is on your developer section? Can you please suggest me supported libraries for ASP.NET 3.5 and later?