Limit of requests in a web application

Hi, I have created a desktop application which gets from Twitter different statistics and it works fine. I workaround with the REST API limits and I merge with the Streaming API as far as possible.

Now they’ve asked me to do a web version, and I´m in a trouble, because the application works with my Twitter user, with my token and tokenSecret. In the web, all the user of my website share the same limit of requests, so I can´t. I’ve tried changing user taking a new limit, so I´m trying to follow this way.
By the product philosophy does not let me to offer a “Sing in with Twitter” button neither a PIN based authorization.

Is there any another way to handle the limits?, another way to handle multiple users and make it transparent to the client for the web?

Can I create multiple users on Twitter and to change them depending on the limit remaining? Is this allowed by Twitter? Is consider a bad practice?

Thanks.

Hola, he creado una aplicación de escritorio de obtiene de Twitter diferentes estadísticas y funciona bien. Me apaño con los límites de la REST API y la combino con la streaming API cuando es posible.
Ahora me han pedido que haga una versión web, y tengo un serio problema, pues la aplicación funciona con mi usuario de Twitter, con mi token y tokenSecret. Al lanzar la aplicación en web, todos los usuarios de mi web comparten los mismo límites de peticiones, por lo que no me sirve. He probado que cambiando de usuario sí toma un límite nuevo, por lo que estoy intentando seguir por esta vía.
Por filosofía del producto no me dejan que el internauta se logue en Twitter ni que autorice con PIN.

¿Hay alguna otra forma de manejar los límites?, ¿otra forma de manejar varios usuarios y que sea transparente para el cliente de la web?.

¿Puedo crear varios usuarios en Twitter e ir preguntando por su límites de peticiones?. ¿Esta esto bien visto por Twitter?, ¿se considera una mala práctica?.

Gracias.