Label propagation with followers of twitter accounts


#1

Hi,
I have like 10% of twitter account from my DB with a label and the rest without a label (90%).
I want to use label propagation.
Do you know a tool that can help me?
Thank you
Bye!


#2

I do not understand what you mean by “label”. Can you please explain and/or provide code examples.