JM Twitter Cards Fault

wordpress

Hi all,

Apologies in advance if this question has been raised before or if is / the answer is overly simplistic. I’m not a developer and my knowledge of code is limited but I would be very grateful for your assistance.

I have a website which is independently hosted but uses Wordpress as a framework. Until recently, I had the plug-in JM Twitter Cards installed and it enriched both my content and social media postings. It also dramatically increased reach, engagement and impressions. However, on redesigning my site, the new theme was not compatible with the plug-in and JM Twitter Cards continuously caused my site to crash. Eventually, I had to uninstall it but since, the analytics on my site has taken a drastic hit.

I understand that there is code that you can insert into the HTML of your site to ensure that Twitter Cards are whitelisted but unfortunately, I am unsure of how to do that whilst simultaneously using Wordpress. It would be a huge relief and I would be incredible grateful if someone could advise me on how to solve this problem.

Sinéad

Twitter provides a Wordpress plugin that can help here.

Thanks so much, Andy.

I’m embarrassed that it was so easy to fix and I really appreciate you not making me feel like an idiot.

Sinéad

Glad to help!