Javascript Error on https://apps.twitter.com/

Getting javascript errors in “d03c5d7/js_zcyUV-IX08UGrJPd5LVj8j1phnu1KC1yHd5dc5QQrSU.js” line 0 on page https://apps.twitter.com/
and
Unable to edit my Application Management setup; getting Error:“The form has become outdated. Copy any unsaved work in the form below and then reload this page.”

I’m sorry you’re having trouble with apps.twitter.com

I hope you don’t mind if ask a few questions to help understand what’s going on… what browser and operating system are you using? Do you have cookies support enabled?

I am having the same issue. Am unable to create a new application with the Error:

Error
The form has become outdated. Copy any unsaved work in the form below and then reload this page.

I am on Windows 7 and IE 8.0 and have cookies enabled.

Arun,
We are also facing same issue. Could you Please let us know is there any resolution.
Appreciate Your help.
Thanks in Advance.

I am also facing the same issue;
Error
The form has become outdated. Copy any unsaved work in the form below and then reload this page.

Using
Firefox 29.0.1 on Windows 8
also tried in Internet Explorer 10

Same issue here… struggled for almost 6 hours on it… clueless on what to do…

SAME ISSUE, PLEASE HELP

Getting the same issue here trying to create a test app for replication on our company site…

I think it might be because the Human Verification box is not displaying correctly / at all… Saw some tuts on how to create an app and that box was there and now, not.

OSX: 10.9.4
Safari: 7.0.5

Nevermind… it was our internal proxy blocking access to external page resources

ok

I’m getting the same error.
How to solve it…
@JustinWhite_ Could you please explain how you solved the error??

same problem here.

I tried Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer on two machines and two twitter accounts.

Just got a reply from support:-

"Hello @johnnynonumber,

Thanks for reaching out. Our engineers are aware of this issue and are working to fix it. There is no set timeframe for when it will be resolved, so we suggest periodically checking in with apps.twitter.com to see if things are up and running.

We look forward to seeing what you build. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Twitter Platform Operations"

Thank you for the update! Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

I have the same problem while i am trying to create an app.

We are investigating this right now.

same problem, fyi… let us know. thx…

Keep an eye on @TwitterDev - we apologise for the temporary disruption.

This issue is now resolved.

Super!!! Thanks!!!