Issue with API Access

ads
api

will you please check weather my App ID have an Ads API access?
APP ID : 13664538

When i am try to get response of
https://ads-api.twitter.com/1/stats/accounts/18ce546yxqa/campaigns

{“errors”:[{“code”:“UNAUTHORIZED_CLIENT_APPLICATION”,“message”:“The client application making this request does not have access to this API”}],“request”:{“params”:{}}}

Can you also verify the Account, time zone ?

Below is my App call

media_campaign.request <- GET(sprintf(“https://ads-api.twitter.com/1/stats/accounts/%s/”,credentials$ACCOUNT_ID),
query = list(
entity = “CAMPAIGN”,
entity_ids = paste(ids, collapse = “,”),
start_time = “2017-04-18T00:00:00-08:00Z”,
end_time = “2017-04-19T00:00:00-08:00Z”,
granularity = “DAY”,
metric_groups = “MEDIA”,
placement = “ALL_ON_TWITTER”),
accept_json(),
config(token = twitter_token))

App access to Pull Twitter Data
Error - Account Id is not Found

@macy_poc: The app ID you’ve provided has not yet been granted access to the Ads API. If you submitted an application, the team will review. Thanks.

Hey @juanshishido : I already received an App Approval email form Twitter. Find below screen shot for your reference.

If the App is not approved yet, do you know the timeline when it gets approve ?

Thanks

@juanshishido Can you update me on this ???

Thanks

@macy_poc: Looks like your app (13664538) now has access. Thanks.

@juanshishido We are still having same issue. Can you please look into ?

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks for the follow up, @macy_poc. Please make sure you’re using the correct authorization credentials for this app (13664538).

Otherwise, please share the error response you’re seeing.

@macy_poc: Are you still seeing the UNAUTHORIZED_CLIENT_APPLICATION error code? What happens when you make a request to the GET accounts endpoint?

Hi, Could please check, whether this app has been approved or not ??
App Id - 13881139

This is very urgent… Quick response will highly appreciated.

Thanks

This app has not yet been approved.

Please note that, per our developer policy, you may not:

Use a single application API key for multiple use cases or multiple application API keys for the same use case.

cc: @carmenjyuen.

Related topic in which you are requesting access for multiple apps: App API Access.

Ads API access

Hi @macy_poc,

I’ve discussed this with your company before - please use your existing applications that already have access, and OAuth your client accounts into it. You should not be creating new applications per client. You should have one company application where you can OAuth accounts (these accounts can be client specific, or have access to multiple client accounts. The former is recommended). This way, you won’t always have to rely on us to whitelist new applications per client (which is against our Developer Policy as Juan mentioned.)

If you need to discuss this again with me, please find time at t.co/meeting

Thanks,
Carmen

Hi @macy_poc - I just followed up on this issue, and I will be transferring permissions from 13664538 to 13881139 since 13664538 was deleted.
Best,
Carmen