Is there any way to use Twitter API without entering my mobile number to the twitter account?

oauth
api

Hi

I’m just trying storm and twitter4j for study , Is there any way to use Twitter API without entering my mobile number to the twitter account ?

or if someone can help me and give me valid info for these: consumer key , consumer secret , access token and access token secret .

Thank you.

Anyone ?

Developers are required to have validated Twitter accounts with an associated phone number and email address.

OK , but I can’t put a mobile number and I want try use Apache Storm and Twitter4j to access to top hashtags, Is there any exception make me use basic Twitter API services without mobile number ?

Or Is there any problem if someone give me valid info for these: consumer key , consumer secret , access token and access token secret

Why Twitter does not provide some of Twitter API services for students without mobile number ?

Anyone can help ?

I’m having the same issue, and can’t get any support from Twitter. When I attempt to add my mobile number (2 of them) it says they are already in use. This is beyond frustrating.

Please use help.twitter.com for queries like this. This forum exists to help developers with API questions.

We cannot offer any assistance with issues related to accounts (suspension, verification, usernames etc), or usage of the twitter.com website, analytics or ads dashboards, and the iOS and Android mobile apps in this forum

Thanks.

Closing.