Is there any endpoint to get the ad accounts owner's twitter user id using ad account id?

Hi,

I have the advertising account. using this I need to create a promoted only tweet on behalf the the account owner. so I need the owners id.

Is there any endpoint to get the ad account owner’s twitter user id using ad account id?

Not familiar with the Advertising API but if you’re using the API to make the promoted tweet then the response should include the owner’s Twitter ID (that’s how it’s done with the Rest API).

Hi,

Generally we call the concept of user that you create promoted only tweets for a “Promotable User”, and the endpoint to retrieve those would be https://dev.twitter.com/ads/reference/get/accounts/%3Aaccount_id/promotable_users

Promotable users come in two types: FULL and RETWEET_ONLY. A given advertiser account can only have a single FULL promotable user and that’s the owner of the account, but can have numerous RETWEET_ONLY promotable users. Promotable users are setup and give consent to have their tweet content promoted through the advertiser’s account manager.

Thanks,

John