Is there a way to label/tag a specific set of tweets in order to sort them?

I tweet pretty frequently on a daily basis about articles/anecdotes/comics and other random posts.
Is there any way (excluding favourites) to group a certain set of tweets where people can easily access them?

I’d really like it if I could “tag” certain tweets and people could click on this label on my profile and be able to backtrack
posts that I’ve made before. Like “articles, comics, etc.”

Since I tweet on a daily basis, it’s hard for people to scroll and find it on my timeline and I can’t exactly repost it everyday. If there were a tag that could allow people to easily access a specific group of tweets, it’d just be a lot more organized for me.

Just wondering if there’s any way to sort or group tweets like this?

It took 29 weeks and 3 days but I’m so glad Twitter’s rolling out the new “Collection” update where you can tag tweets and make a timeline for that specific set. I’m kinda bummed that it’s not available for the account that I actually need it for… but I’m trying it out on my personal, private account. Hope it comes out to all accounts soon! I’m really impressed because I’ve been looking for a new way to organize a set of tweets and this is just what I’ve been looking for. A big thank you to the developers if there’s even a slight chance that you’ll read this. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll pass that on.