Is there a simple automatic script that I can click 'go' and it will trawl through my web site one page at a time and automatically tweet that page, once it has done all the pages of my site, it starts again from the beginning and runs continuously?

Is there a simple automatic script that I can click ‘go’ and it will trawl through my web site one page at a time and automatically tweet that page, once it has done all the pages of my site, it starts again from the beginning and runs continuously?

I have searched and searched the Internet, sites like user scripts.org etc and I can find nothing. It seems so simple to me but then most things do in my head, I just can’t make what I’m thinking, never been able to. I could do with someone that can transfer what I’m thinking into a reality.

In this case I have a web site and each page has a twitter and Facebook share link so members can individually share the pages as and when they want to. What I would like is a simple script that I enter the twitter user name and password to of the account I want to tweet to, the tweet being open on my web site or even better a box to type the web site name I want to tweet and then I click ‘start’ or ‘go’ or some button like that. It then immediately and automatically goes to the web site and ‘finds’ the tweet button and it automatically clicks the tweet button and tweets that page to twitter. Next it goes straight to another page and does the same and it doesn’t stop trawling through the pages on my site unless I tell it to stop.

As a business owner I want to manually tweet every page on my site, however the time it takes to sit there and do it is horrendous! Wouldn’t it be great if there was a simple script I could buy or download that did it for me? I would then be able to to ‘set it’ and let it run continuously, with say a ‘field’ that allowed me to state how often a tweet would go out. Maybe I could setting to send a tweet every 2 minutes to avoid twitter suspensions.

Everything else seems to have an automation but I just can’t find this anywhere and I’m sure if someone could make one every business owner would want it. Some might consider it spamming however a person could just sit there and tweet all his web site pages and then start again so wouldn’t it be simpler to have it automated.

I hope I have explained right and someone can help me with an answer of some kind, a link on where to get it or even a price for making one.

Kindest regards
Ian