Is OAuth activating automatically, and if not what should I do?

ios
fabric
oauth

I´m using fabric in my iOS App and in the plist there an APIKey, consumer-key and -Secret from Fabric.
But I´m requesting and posting data with the Rest API too, for example I´m using GET statuses/home_timeline and POST statuses/update. The code works perfectly fine at the moment and my app isn´t in the app store yet. My question is whether I need the OAuth (because I got Fabric installed in my app) and if so what should I do with the Access token & others.
Thanks for any help!

@DeveloperHess By default Fabric, provides guest level auth with the following permissions, which should clear things up. Let me know if you have other questions though. You can post to the REST API, but you can also use the built in methods offered here.

@bonnell
Thank you for your reply:D
Can I leave my project like it is and upload it or should I request a token for each url using OAuth Signature Generator?

If it’s working for you, I usually favor not changing things :slight_smile:

Hey @bonnell :slight_smile:
It´s unbelievable, all my GET and POST Requests with the RestAPI suddenly aren´t working anymore. I didn´t changed any code. This is the code where it crashes:
request.performRequestWithHandler { (data, response, error) -> Void in ``print("performing request...") print(response.statusCode)It says “performing request”, then “403” as statusCode and then “fatal error: unexpectedly found nil while unwrapping an Optional value” and crashes.
Have your an Idee why the status code isn´t 200 anymore and why it crashes?