Is it possible to fetch all account's tweets?

ads
api
promoted-tweets

Hello,

is it possible to fetch all tweets of user (both organic and promoted) ?

The only related endpoint I found in docs is: https://dev.twitter.com/ads/reference/get/accounts/%3Aaccount_id/promoted_tweets , however I’m interested in getting whole list of tweets, not only the promoted ones.

It’s possible to export manually such lists from the Analytics section on the web interface, but we want to automate this operation.

@grechut: Take a look at the GET accounts/:account_id/scoped_timeline endpoint. You can use the scoped_to param to retrieve organic or promoted-only tweets. Thanks!

@grechut: Did this help? Were you able to access what you needed?

Sorry for not replying immediately!

Yes, it worked :wink:

Some api/docs design feedback: Intuitively I was looking for accounts/:account_id/tweets or something similar. It was hard to find scoped_timeline (so eventually I ended up here asking the question). Maybe you can add some extra info to the docs :slight_smile:

Thanks once again for your help, very much appreciated :slight_smile:

Thanks for the confirmation, @grechut!

Appreciate the suggestion. Perhaps we can add a small blurb and link to GET accounts/:account_id/scoped_timeline from the POST accounts/:account_id/tweet page.

POST accounts/:account_id/tweet has been updated with a link to the GET accounts/:account_id/scoped_timeline page.

Excellent :+1: