Is API working today? cf example

Hello, today my application is not working, indeed if i do the request:
https://search.twitter.com/search.json?q=beckham&rpp=1000&lang=fr&page=2

It is not working, it is blank for every keyword.

Only the first page is working. Any idea?

Thank you in advance

I have the same issue… my search query worked yesterday. What happened?

I am having this issue as well!

Same problem for me too. Here is what happens. I search for ‘love’ like this:

https://api.twitter.com/1.1/search/tweets.json?q=love

The response contains no statuses:

{‘search_metadata’: {‘completed_in’: 0.004,
‘count’: 15,
‘max_id’: 342487194373607424,
‘max_id_str’: ‘342487194373607424’,
‘query’: ‘love’,
‘refresh_url’: ‘?since_id=342487194373607424&q=love&include_entities=1’,
‘since_id’: 0,
‘since_id_str’: ‘0’},
‘statuses’: []}

i also have this problem …and get data from http://search.twitter.com/search.json?lang=zh&q=lvv2&rpp=100&page=1..but yesterday it’s work well…something wrong with the api today!!

Same issue here. Stopped working this afternoon.

See this issue:

[issue:18242]

It is not yet the 11th of June ( at least in the UK ) - so this should work. It does not work. There are many threads / tweets etc about this - with a total lack of reply from twitter - status says all is fine - clearly it is not. It’s been 28 hours now.

Please tell us WTF is going on

The issue I reference above, that we accepted around 24 hours ago, acknowledges the issue. It is not yet resolved. This has nothing to do with API v1 retirement.

I have always wondered why issues like this do not get included in API Status under Current Performance and Availability Status. To me this is a significant disruption of service, yet the status says “Service is operating normally.”

Just want to point out that the update in Issue #1072 misleadingly assumes the problem is confined to low count/rpp values.

Taylor, is this addressed by moving to v1.1 API (we had that underway… but not quite there yet)? Thanks

Twitter updated the doc page for twitter api yesterday (previos update on this page was on 2012-08-25). They changed the item “limitations” (see that page).
They add the following point:
“In API v1.1, the Search API requires some form ofauthentication – either OAuth 1.0A or app-only auth”
(It wasn’t in previos version of doc) WTF!

They don’t prevent us about this issue. I’m furious! Thanks twitter

Twitter updated the doc page for twitter api yesterday (previos update on this page was on 2012-08-25). They changed the item “limitations” (see that page).
They add the following point:
“In API v1.1, the Search API requires some form ofauthentication – either OAuth 1.0A or app-only auth”
(It wasn’t in previos version of doc)

They don’t prevent us about this issue. I’m furious! Thanks twitter

We’re ready to flip over an update to support the end of life on June 11th,but we still have production code using the old calls until Monday, and would love to see it working before the weekend (when our usage ramps up a little). Hope that is a possibility…

I have the same problem since this morning , no matter what keywords I am using, I only get the result as Jonas’.

Man, this sucks, I’ve probably lost a job because of this problem.

The issue currently affecting the Search API has no relation at all to API v1 retirement or moving to API v1.1. The issue affects both versions of the API equally.

That said, if you’re still using the legacy search.twitter.com API, you’re very late in migrating over to API v1.1 and have a matter of days to do so. For some applications, migrating to API v1.1 requires completely rethinking an application.

We’re continuing to resolve this issue of truncates resultsets across the search API.

Even http://search.twitter.com/search.json?q=hello&rpp=5 doesnt work.
results=[ ]

@episod,
although there are some threads about this outage, the noise is far less than I could imagine.
Is this interruption spread to all Twitter´s clients, or are there any technical mean to circunvent the issue?

As your last post in this thread, I am assuming that V1 and V1.1 are out.
Yes I am late to trasition to V1.1 :-), then I can not assert that V1.1 is not working, but in my tests it is not working.

Thanks