iOS - Cannot link Twitter Kit - "TwitterKitResources.bundle file not found"

ios
fabric
twitterkit

I am trying to add Twitter Kit to a iOS project through CocoaPods. I have successfully added Crashlytics using the Mac App. But my app is crashing on the following line of code in my AppDelegate.m (the last step of the process to Add Twitter Kit to our app).

[Fabric with:@[[AWSCognito class], [Twitter class], [Crashlytics class]]];

The issue is the [Twitter class] field, and the error being thrown out is:

*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'TwitterKitResources.bundle file not found. Please use the Fabric Mac app to ensure TwitterKit is properly set-up.'

I have tried uninstall and re-creating the app a few times from the Fabric Mac App. Any ideas?

Hey @jjmaxwell4,

Thanks for reaching out on this - can you share your current imports as well and a screenshot of the frameworks in your project?

-Mike

Hey Mike,

I fiddled a little bit more and was able to solve this by running

pod deintegrate

and then

pod install

This appears to have reset my podfiles and Twitter Kit is now working.

Thanks,
JJ

Thanks for sharing your solution @jjmaxwell4, much appreciated! Happy coding :slight_smile:

I’m having the same issue and pod reintegrate and pod install didn’t fix the issue for me. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help

If you’re having issues with CocoaPods in general, that’s not something we can help with. I’d recommend removing references to Fabric and starting over fresh.