iOS 11 - UIActivityViewController - Where is the 'Tweet' Button?

ios

Hi all,

trying to understand what’s happening on the share window but I have no clue. Tweet button disappeared from the share dialog on iOS 11.

Using UIActivityViewController, with last Twitter iOS app installed.

This is the first state of the screen - still can add 1 character. No button visible

After adding more characters, button appears but on inactive state

If I tap on the place where button was supposed to be, tweet goes through, so button is there only “transparent”

What can I do to workaround this? Use TwitterKit?

Thanks,
Mário

Someone from @TwitterStaff, Please reply to the above issue. In iOS 11 the Cancel and Tweet buttons are not by default visible while implemented through UIActivityViewController. Please provide a fix.

Not wanting to sound too negative but I don’t think twitter has any iOS developers on board anymore. And/or iOS is low priority. Let’s just hope things get better. I am having similar troubles since iOS 11. Considering trying out twitter kit equivalent of tweet interface also.

We also had same issue.
And now we solved the issue.
Our cause was common setting for UIBarButtonItem.

[[UIBarButtonItem appearance] setTitleTextAttributes:[NSDictionary dictionaryWithObjectsAndKeys:[UIColor whiteColor], UITextAttributeTextColor, [UIFont systemFontOfSize:16], UITextAttributeFont, nil] forState:UIControlStateNormal];

I think UITextAttributeTextColor from iOS 11 affects the UIBarButtonItem’s color of shared popup buttons like ‘Message’ or ‘Twitter’.

I just deleted [UIColor whiteColor], UITextAttributeTextColor this part. And solved this issue.
I hope this is helpful for you.