Invalid value for iOS twitter Card App

I would like to register card for iOS with Apple ID id548925969 and another with id543032054. But it always shows “invalid value” message.
Here is the screenshot http://monosnap.com/image/b7q3fAMEZotGalCek3RPpe2WDIv2nZ
How to add App Card?

Sorry about that. Have you tried without the “id” prefix?

I’ve tried both ways and am still getting invalid no matter what.

It looks like we have a few issues with the app card at the moment. Using the example, I was able to have your card go through with these meta tags. Does this work for you?

Any idea when this will be fixed? I’ve tried with id596200695, 596200695 also the com.lonelyfew.blendoku android link fails “invalid value”.

We have also had this issue when trying to validate the Twitter Card for Apps.

This is the ID for the iPhone iOS App: id649091163

I’ve also tried both (with and without prefix) ways and it still does not work.

Hopefully you can help us resolve this issue as soon as possible, we’d love to start using Twitter Cards.

We too are seeing the same validation issue.

iPhone iOS App: id691096785

We also tried it without the “id” prefix. It still complains.

I have the same issue here too.

Having the same issues? Any idea when the validator will work properly?

Sorry for the delay.

Can you provide a URL for us to investigate further?

Ryan

URL? What do you mean?

I am also having issues with the validation of the Twitter app card. In my case, the Android ID “com.android.app” and Apple iD “473504735” are not validated. Any way to fix this?

I have also had this problem. And I tried it with/without the “id” prefix, it did’t help.
Apple iD: 454985547
Can you help me to add App Card?

I’ve read that the app cards are still in beta with limited usage. Perhaps only those people who have been accepted in the beta can validate their IDs?

We’ve been quite interested in using these as well. I put in a support request last Friday (I think…my memory is foggy) but haven’t seen a reply yet.

@all: It doen’t matter whether u give app id with “id” as prefix or not…you just have to make sure that your app is live & not in the “waiting for approval” state. If your app is still not live then it will show u invalid app id message.

Really? Our apps are in live for 2 years.

Kirill, could you provide either the meta tags you are using for the app card or a URL to where I can find them?

If you are still having issues with the app card, please respond with your meta tags or a URL to where I can find them to investigate further.

If you are still having issues with the app card, please respond with your meta tags or a URL to where I can find them to investigate further.