Invalid request token being sent

When i try to get authenticated through my android app, the site returns a null access token, and says the request token is missing or invalid.

I am seeing the same thing, starting last night. The oauth_request endpoint is consistently returning a “401 Unauthorized” but no other diagnostic information.

Twitter … help!

the same

Are you able to see the actual HTTP response you’re getting back? It’s unlikely you’re getting an actual null value back.

We’ve recently increased the strictness of our expectations with HTTP and OAuth. Verify that you’re making valid HTTP 1.1 requests – this means including a Host header for all requests, as well as supplying both appropriate Content-Type and Content-Length headers on non-GET methods.

I’m getting this error aswell. I’m sending the correct headers and my script has stopped working as of today. I noticed this happened 1 day last week but seemed to resolve itself the next day. Now, however, it just gives me "Whoa there!
There is no request token for this page. That’s the special key we need from applications asking to use your Twitter account. Please go back to the site or application that sent you here and try again; it was probably just a mistake."
Also the HTTP response i get is “?”. There’s nothing else.

Guys, I am receiving a ? every time i try to ask for a request token, can you tell us if that is the message code to tell us we are not ok with the new specifications, and where to read about the new standards.

how to solve invalid token error in web view

what is the time limit for request oauth_token and hw to avoid it