Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone!

Well I’m usually into mobile projects, but I really want to get into online projects just like I used to many years ago

What am I doing beside developing? I’m more into developing business (sounds great eh?
basically I’m one of the creative thinker in the current company I’m workin for, how to get new revenue stream)

Favorite bird? sparrow?

I want to understand, and work with (: all!!

Hi Every body!
I’m Aubry,i’m 18,I’m technician in informatic.I’mnew on Twitter,i want someome popularize me about tweet on phone.My number is +50938097773 or write on aubryfa@gmail.com.

https://sites.google.com/site/httpwwwaubryfacom/ that’s my sites.Just visit it to know more on me

Follow m on @Aubry509 to know more news live in Haiti!

Hello everyone!

I am an writer & designer on the Internet. I write about everything that inspires me.
I publish reports & photos for media & entertainment

regards Caroline

hi ,all
I am staff member at Tripoli Univ. Libya, connect to tweeter for extra information around the globe, Iam a mom and working at field of biocontrol. need to know the latest, hoping to things improve in Libya and sheer researches starting.

HI every one i want to share my youtube video link on my Twitter wall. can i use the tweet button for that purpose.

Any one can send me the code for that.

Regards!
M Atiq

bonjour je suis africien
cherche de amis

Hi, my name is alexandre and i’m developer of ADVN TI and Corporative Softwares.
I’m here to help and learn! And i want to know why my work account have a new design and my own account have the same (second) design.?.? It’s confuse! lol

hi every body, my name is mahmoud raafat ,i am 32 years old, i am egyptaion , iwork as a neghatior in etisalat misr ompany and i hope to find a lot of real friend here

Hi at my age I am always looking to close the gap on meaningful relationships and keeping up with the current trends I intend to contribute as much information that I can to help improve the quality of my life and the quality of others communication is key when we know better, we do better. right now I am involved with online affilliate marketing which helps me stay close to home & I can work at home with my grand children and make a contribution to their well being.

Hello Everyone, I’m Holley better known as Unique Paranormal 1. I’m a paranormal investigator with Chester Co.Paranormal Research Investigators. We are located in West Chester Pa. I was born with my gifts and I really enjoy the field of the paranormal. Most would call me a medium I see and speak to those’s who have passed from this life and for some reason or another have decided not to go into the light.

Hey Guys

I am Shashank Garg – mom misspelled my name after her most favourite movie “Shashawnk Redemption” -:slight_smile:

I am an ancient programmer who started working on COBOL and moved to Visual Basic, Java and now more PHP.

Recently I have developed a Twitter robo (@YumGo) for shopping industry where shopper can Tweet-2-Get-Discount on top brands and seller can Tweet-2-Add their product and services.

In my spare time I like to watch/play some sports like Squash, and Cricket.

I look forward to be part of this community and hope to both learn and contribute!

Shashank

Hi all,
Just wanted to introduce our new Twitter app. Golftweeter
We just ported our once popular standalone golf partner search engine into a twitter app.
http://www.mygolfbuddy.com - is now Golftweeter take a look, and thanks for the nice little API Twitter!

I’ve developed mytweet2email.com, a service that emails saved Twitter® searches. Looking into doing more with the Twitter APIs.

https://simplenyc.bigcartel.com check out my new clothing line fresh new shirts, fitteds,tee, hoodies ect check it out pass it on

hi ,
we are working with sentiment analysis. i want tweets of users for analysis in my application. i tried some codes but it didn’t work so please help me in this and sent some useful tutorial thanks.

hi ,
we are working with sentiment analysis. i want tweets of users for analysis in my application. i tried some codes but it didn’t work so please help me in this and sent some useful tutorial thanks.

hi ,