"Internal error when processing the whitelist request"

Example URL: http://www.qlifepro.com

I can not apply for “Internal error when processing the whitelist request” and errors will be displayed no matter how many times tried.
check tool, fee option is green.

Same for me… :frowning:

Same for me… :frowning:

same error exist…
“Internal error when processing the whitelist request”.

I get the same error!

same error!

+1

+2

+3

+4

+5

I’ve tried a few times now; I hope someone on the dev team isn’t getting spammed with my requests. Just want to get the process started.

+6

+7

Sorry. There was an issue with our validator two days ago. Please give it a shot now; it should be better.

Sorry. There was an issue with our validator two days ago. Please give it a shot now; it should be better.