Internal Error Code : 131 - WebHook -RestAPI

restapi
webhooks

#1

Hello Experts,

I am getting the below internal error when calling the REMOVE webhook api.

Error Details: {“errors”:[{“message”:“Internal error”,“code”:131}]}

EndPoint / Resource URL : https://api.twitter.com/1.1/account_activity/webhooks/:webhook_id.json

Sample Request: https://api.twitter.com/1.1/account_activity/webhooks/9285webhookid.json

The code worked flawlessly up until thursday evening
.
From Thursday late evening, we are unable to remove the webhook using the API.

Other details:

In order to test , i have tried to pass an incorrect webhook id and the API gives valid response as “{“errors”:[{“code”:34,“message”:“Sorry, that page does not exist.”}]}” . When giving a valid webhookid, the api gives the following error message

{“errors”:[{“message”:“Internal error”,“code”:131}]}

[I created a new topic as i had commented earlier on a very old thread]

Thanks for the support.

Saaj


Webhook Delete: Internal Error
Internal error 131
#2

+1 Same here. Deletion of webhooks seem to be giving the 131 error since about 3 days ago.


#3

Im stuck with this issue since more than a week and i cant make any progress :frowning:


Webhook Delete: Internal Error
#4

[update] : Some more new users have reported the same case mentioned in this post


#6

We are aware of some webhook issues. Apologies for the inconvenience during the beta period.


#7

Greatful for your response :slight_smile:

Thank you.

I think the issue has been solved.

Regards,
Sajid


#8

This has not ben resolved! I am still getting the following error.
{“errors”:[{“message”:“Internal error”,“code”:131}]}


#9

@redskins80 ,

Try this

Try removing all of the subscriptions from the webhook config using DELETE account_activity/webhooks/:webhook_id/subscriptions before deleting the webhook config. You can get a list of all subscriptions with GET /account_activity/webhooks/:webhook_id/subscriptions/list.

This worked for me.

Regards,
Sajid

Thanks to @joncipriano for the above


#10

Thanks for the workaround!

However, this is just that… a workaround. We shouldn’t mark this as solved just yet.


#11

@andypiper :

Hi Andy,

Wanted to bring to your attention about an issue when receiving messages from webHook.
The message dont seem to reach us even though the endpoints are configured right .
There were couple of other users who have reported the same issue.

When checking the webhook details, i could see my endpoint being valid and active.
I had to delete the subscription and recreate them once again.
Unfortunately this issue cannot be detected by any direct API calls and the only way i could detect was to do an eco test.

I have mentioned this issue in here as it is pertaining to webHook API.

Thanks for your support.

Sajid


#12

Hi there, @andypiper and devs

I was getting this error as well and managed to use the workaround to delete my webhook, but when attempting to create a new one I keep getting the 131 internal error code. I see that Twitter is pinging my webhook and the response is the correct one, I know this since it was validated in the past, the latency is low, etc.

I’ve tried everything I can think of but cannot make it work. The request I’m using is
twurl -X POST /1.1/account_activity/webhooks.json?url=https://mydomain/webhook but I’ve also tried other options, sending the url as post data, json, url encoded, etc.

Please help! I’ve been stuck here for more than a week.

Thanks


Internal Error Code 131 - Creating Webook
#13

Hi @eisenjulian ,

When you try executing the GET. [https://api.twitter.com/1.1/account_activity/webhooks.json] , what do you get ?

Are you getting response as below ?

HTTP 200 OK
[
{
“id”: “1”,
“url”: “https://united.fr/webhook”,
“valid”: true,
“created_timestamp”: “134325325301”
}
]

Regards,
Sajid


#14

Nope, I am getting an empty list as a response []


#15

Im afraid this is a new ISSUE having the same errorCode.

I was getting the same issue when deleting the webhook annnd you are getting the same error when adding a webhook .


#16

That’s probably the case, and that’s why I also opened another topic referenced above. But my bet is that they are closely related since I had the same issue deleting the webhook earlier.

I used to have the webhook working last month, then at some point it said it was invalid, but attempting to re-validate or remove would return the 131 error, and using the workaround described here I managed to delete it, but now I cannot create a new one, so I’m back to square one.


#17

This is blocking my ability to deploy an app as well. When I attempt to use the workaround with DELETE /account_activity/webhooks/:webhook_id/subscriptions, I get a status 34 “Sorry, that page does not exist.” error. :frowning:


#18

DELETE /account_activity/webhooks/:webhook_id/subscriptions

Ensure the highlighted part contains your webhookID. [Ensure the : is removed from the url]


#19

Yes, I was substituting :webhook_id in the URL as you described.


#20

Sufrí el mismo problema