Intermittent SSL certificate error from platform0.twitter.com

Twice today I’ve had SSL certificate errors from platform0.twitter.com. Most of the time it works fine.

If I see it again, I’l try to get more info from the response.

Hm, I guess it isn’t intermittent. We’re linking to platform.twitter.com but we’re getting redirected and therefore getting SSL errors from akamai.

Should I be using a different hostname, or using Akamai directly?

And it looks like I can set twttr.host = ‘platform.twitter.com’ and it works. Ok, i’m happy for now.

Please let me know if there is another solution, or if it is in the docs and I just couldn’t find it.

We don’t yet officially support SSL with the Tweet Button, Follow Button, and other assets served from platform.twitter.com. We hope to support SSL for these platform features soon but until then you’ll continue getting errors from these products when used in a SSL context.

I would love to have official support for SSL. It is an ongoing issue on a number of sites I work on. We want to use to the official tweet and follow buttons, rather than third party tools, but without SSL support we’re stuck.

how do u fix this !!!

im getting so sick and tierd of this like cen sum1 tell me how to fix this cuzz i wanna go on twitter and this usually wurls so i dnt get the freakn problem

porq no me puedo conectar a mi twitter. me sale error ssl

Hi SSL error still bugging me. I can’t open my twitter for a month already. Please help me fix this. What should I do? Thanks.

please, i need a solution to enter my account on twitter
i get a noisy message every time i tray to enter the https://WWW.twitter.com URL
saying i have a certification problem with Twitter server
what shall i do ?
thanks