Not sure where to look at now. I’m using Python and Tweepy to do the search and observing a weird behaviour. Sometimes (I cannot see the pattern) the search returns 1700 results, sometimes 400 results, sometimes 100. The code is exactly the same and all that changes is the time when I execute the script. It can be now 200 results, and 5 minutes later 1000 results, then after few minutes only 100.
However when I’m trying to do the search via Twitter API console the results are always consistent and just as I expect them.
I tried to see the urls that are being queried by the library. The library request receives empty response from Twitter, exactly the same url via Twitter API console receives full page of results.
Response headers look sane, I’m not being blocked or rate-limited. I also tried to change the app, reset tokens. Same result.