Image Thumbnails Sporadically Displaying

Description of issue:
In the process of altering Yoast’s SEO plugin to display large image summaries instead of regular summaries, I’ve now noticed that certain posts are displaying image thumbnails correctly and some are not.

URL affected (must be public):

Troubleshooting steps attempted:
I have used the Card Validator on many posts. It displays the “President Mark Becker” story perfectly, but it does not correctly display the “Luxury Apartments” story. The only difference between the two is that the Luxury Apartments story has article:modified_time and og:updated_time meta tags. I can’t see how those would be a problem, though.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Update: I’ve whitelisted Twitterbot in my robots.txt and I see all of my posts are working, EXCEPT for the Luxury Apartments post. Very strange, but not as big a deal as I originally thought. Maybe it’s a glitch?

Another update…This article does not display a large summary card, despite the Card Validator indicating it has found the proper meta tags.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.