- In the blog of our client startnext.com the given image doesn’t show up in tweets.
- twitter:image ist set to a HTTPS URL of a JPG file, directly hosted on the server. The file meets the minimum dimensions and doesn’t hits the maximum file / dimension size.
- twitter:card is set to “summary_large_image”.
- The robots.txt allows the folder /media/thumbnails/ for alle User-Agents where the given JPG is located.
- The JPG file is OK.
- We don’t know why the given image file is not showing up in the card?:
- Please give us a hint for fixing this issue.
Troubleshooting steps tried already: