Quick follow up. I’ve narrowed down the issue, and we’ve got some code that should fix the initialization in IE10. The issue is that when you’re explicitly setting
document.domain, our sandbox container also has to set the same domain, else it becomes inaccessible to the rest of the script. We have code that does this, but which has a fault in IE10. There are a billion edge-cases around IE’s security model across different versions, and unfortunately this one has slipped through. My apologies.
So, we’ve got where it will work, but that actually breaks some of the other security paths that IE can apply (such as the new CSP support), so this is going to take quite a lot of testing before we push the fix.
In the interim, there is a workaround that you can do on your side, which is to put IE into IE9 rendering mode, via a meta tag in your template. IE10 in IE9 mode appears to render the widget as expected even with
If you add this meta tag, you should be able to have it work immediately. Apologies, it’s not right to have to put things in your main template for sake of one widget, and we’ll try to get a fix out that works in every permutation of IE’s security model as soon as we can.
The IE rendering override is this: