I would like to know how to make a web-based app that will import a list and let me tweet it

Hello:

I am doing a project to promote independent music that I have selected for free on twitter @orbovsound. I had been using lazyshoutout to send out #FFs by list. This past week it has stopped working and there is no response from their service team. I am now looking into the possibility of making my own app to do the same thing. I would like for it to be able to call a list, let me insert a short message and then include the list members as a shoutout. I suppose I will do this from a page on my own website (which is built in wordpress, but, if necessary, I will rebuild it from scratch in html or php …whatever it takes to make this work. I have people counting on me to deliver.) I have absolutely no idea of what I’m doing, have never messed with Twitter before, but I am a pretty quick study and am determined. I would appreciate it if someone could direct me on where to begin …basic tutorials and forums where I can ask specific questions as I go. Once completed, I would make this open source and am not doing this for financial profit. It is to help out independent music and artists with free promotion. I thank you in advance for your time.