I would like to get a list of tweets from the first to the last by a specific hashtag from a setted date

In a web app I would like to get a list of tweets from the first to the last by a specific hashtag from a setted date.
In the documentation of the REST API v1.1 I saw “since” parameter that should give me what I want but when I try to do a search request by hashtag with this parameter it return some tweets above this date.
The Documentation said that search method in REST API is more for relevance than completeness, so my question is do I need to use Streamig API to store on my server all tweets from an event (like hashtag) or I can do that with a REST API ?

I can make my question more accurate:
If I use the REST API with this request : “http://api.twitter.com/1.1/search/tweets.json?q=[myHashtag]&since=[onemonth]” can I get all tweets or I need to use a streaming API ?

You’d want to stream via the Streaming API in real time while the tweets on the hashtag are being produced. The Search API’s index only goes back about a week in time and is not a complete accounting of the tweets that occurred in that time range.

It’s difficult to obtain completeness after the fact, but some third parties can help like Topsy, Gnip, or Datasift.

Thank you for replying @episod.
You said that the limit of the Search API is approximatively about one week but is it relative to the numbers of tweets or just to time factor ?
Because I think using Streaming API will be relevent only if I’ll get a huge amount of tweets, isn’t it ?