I want useing Enterprise Web hook APIs

api
webhooks

Hi, Guys.

I am making a instantwin service called Echoes.
I am using the Streaming API and I want to move to the Enterprise Web Hook API because there are already a lot of customers.

https://developer.twitter.com/en/enterprise-application
However, I inquire from this form, but I am troubled not to come to an answer at all.

Please,I want you to tell me what to do, because I cannot provide services continuously.

First of all, I just want to clarify - the standard streaming statuses/filter endpoint is not directly replaced by the webhooks-based Account Activity API; the webhooks will deliver account events on a per-user basis, rather than letting you filter on Tweets for many users.

If you’re looking for a higher-volume and more robust alternative to statuses/filter you probably want to look at the PowerTrack API (which is not webhook-based, but works in a similar fashion to the standard streaming connections).

In either case, unfortunately I don’t currently know why your form request would not have been replied to just yet.

Can you describe the exact limitation you’re hitting with the volume of users of your app?