I want to get user information into myapplication when user signin from my account

i want code for how to get user information into my application

i want to get user information into myapplication when user signin from my account

I want to get the same. can anyone help me out on this?

What kind of integration are you looking to make? Do you plan on using server side REST to make API calls on behalf of your users? Are you looking to provide a Sign In with Twitter login solution? What kind of information are you looking for?

I’m integrating @Aniwhere feature using javascript. Once user clicks on the Connect with Twitter button it will open a page for authentication. After authentication user will post his message. When user logs in I want to store his information (i.e., name, location image etc…). Is there any way to get this? I’m ready to use any other type of integration but using javascript.

My code is here:

Tweet

That’s actually the Tweet Button, not @Anywhere. The Tweet Button and @Anywhere, while possible to co-exist with each other, aren’t great matches since the authentication schemes between the two are quite different. The Tweet Button won’t allow users to “log in” to your site, and because there’s no authorization you also cannot obtain personally identifiable information about the end user.

With @Anywhere’s connect flow, you can obtain user information after authorization, and this is detailed in this document section: https://dev.twitter.com/docs/anywhere/welcome#login-signup (specifically, read the part “working with the current user”)

thank…