I want to create a new app but the page is not showing the CAPTCHA message

I can’t introduce the correct CAPTCHA because it’s nothing there to see.

We’re not able to reproduce – are you still having the problem? If so, which web browser are you using and have you tried an alternate?

in firefox and chrome dosn’t show captcha!

No captcha here neither IE9 nor firefox. does the captcha originate from an external site? perhaps being blocked via host file?

The captcha comes from Google’s recaptcha service. When you see no captcha, is there just an empty space where it belongs? Do you see any javascript errors perhaps in the error console? Are you using any kind of ad blocking or other blocking software?

I’m having the same problem in Firefox and Chrome. No visible captcha. Nothing showing on that area of the screen except:

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

It is showing up in IE

Captcha not working here either. Just see
APTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

I tried on Chrome, IE and Firefox with same result

Captcha not working. Unable to create an app

This is what the console says: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/js/recaptcha_1-e3a660e7_c1849509_ebefbc3e_56669459_c27efc52.js

Still not working (Win 7: FF, IE, Chrome)

Same problem here, no captcha box in the create app page. I’ve tried IE11, Chrome and Firefix. Same result on all three. We just used this page yesterday, so this problem just started some time today.

help please//// fix this

Problem resolved. Captcha is back.

no captcha on safari. how can I fix it? It worked yesterday.

worked on chrome.