I need to transfer an API key to another account

I’ve filled out the form at https://support.twitter.com/forms/platform, but it’s been over a week and nothing has happened. Any ideas on what I’m doing wrong?

Did you get a ticket # after submitting the form? (You may have gotten an email that then required you to reply to be awarded a ticket # – if you didn’t get an email, be sure and check your spam folder).

I got this email response from Twitter:

Got it!

Your request made it to Twitter Support. Someone from our support team will review it as soon as possible.

Please note, we cannot accept email attachments at this time; please include all information in the body of your request.

So it looks like it should be proceeding forward, but I’m not sure because there is no way to check.

Hi Taylor,

Any thoughts on what might be causing this delay?

Thanks!

When you got that email it didn’t have a ticket number associated with it in the subject? Did it say anything about you having to respond to the ticket?

I don’t work in this area so it’s hard for me to help without a ticket number. Maybe try filing again?

Hi Taylor, is there someone else I can tweet at the company who is in app support area? I don’t want to take up your time if there someone else I should be talking to. Thanks!

Hi Taylor,

Any updates on this?

Thanks!

I’m probably still your best contact.

I’m looking into why we’re being more sluggish than we should be in servicing these tickets. Unfortunately, I can’t act on them for you but I’ll continue working to see where the delay is.

Much appreciated. Thank you!