I have autorize issues

api

I do everything by the book.

My developer-api access granted.
I installed twurl right.
I got the “Authorization successful” massage everytime i try to authorize my app.

But everytime i typed this;
“twurl -H “ads-api.twitter.com” “/0/accounts/””

i get this;
"{“errors”:[{“code”:“UNAUTHORIZED_CLIENT_APPLICATION”,“message”:“The client application making this request does not have access to this API”}],“request”:{“params”:{}}}"

I tried this with twitter-python-ads-sdk but i get ;
“Traceback (most recent call last):
File “twit.py”, line 17, in
account = client.accounts(ACCOUNT_ID)
File “C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\twitter_ads\client.py”, line 89, in accounts
return Account.load(self, id) if id else Account.all(self)
File “C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\twitter_ads\account.py”, line 47, in load
response = Request(client, ‘get’, resource, params=kwargs).perform()
File “C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\twitter_ads\http.py”, line 72, in perform
raise Error.from_response(response)
twitter_ads.error.Forbidden: <Forbidden object at 0x5acff78L code=403 details=[{u’message’: u’The client application making this request does not have access to this API’, u’code’: u’UNAUTHORIZED_CLIENT_APPLICATION’}]>”

What should i do ?

The most common reason is that twurl authed account is not the one that was associated with your app that was approved. Please double check about that, I would recommend to do the ‘twurl -T’ tutorial command and double check the information about auth / consumer keys. You need to specify the app’s consumer keys/secrets within either twurl or SDK in the appropriate places.

Also for the path you should hit /2/accounts since that is the latest version of API and /0/ is no longer available.

Im sure that im using the right account. Is there any way that you can check my ads-api access is granted correctly ?

For that you should paste your consumer key (not the secret) or the App ID from apps.twitter.com for the app that was whitelisted by our program manager team.

Consumer ID : 5S0dlN7CqSH44Mic7U1vYHUrr

@Deeper_la: This app does have access to the Ads API. The only guidance we can give is what John has already suggested.

i have some issue with my twitter account. whenever i open my twitter account and open website like www.techriation.com during this process twitter account closed. how can i resolved my this issue.