I have a problem with following people, tweeting, faving and RTing, can you help me?

When I try to tweet I get this error “This request looks like it might be automated. To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, we can’t complete this action right now. Please try again later.” I have gotten that error for at least 5 days now. When I try to follow someone I get the error “You are unable to follow more people at this time. Learn more here.” I don’t understand what’s causing this because I’m not following more people than I am allowed to and I wouldn’t say I have been aggressively following others. Whenever I try to retweet a tweet I get this error: “Your account may not be allowed to perform this action. Please refresh the page and try again.”

I know it looks like I’ve been tweeting. But the only way I’m allowed to tweet is through my ipBoard forum, where I can click on a twitter button to share a thread.

Why am I having these troubles? And how long will it be until my twitter will work normally? Please help me.

im having a big problem with following 2 weeks now i dun evry thing
You are unable to follow more people at this time. Learn more witch i read but still no joy
iv got a nex twitter account it works good i even dun the setting on it on diss one
no joy

I can’t tweet fav or follow anyone it keeps saying ‘the request is understood but has being refused’ en I don’t know why, please help me here. What do I have to do?