The site I’m working on uses Devise (https://github.com/plataformatec/devise/) and Omniauth (https://github.com/intridea/omniauth) to allow users to logon via Twitter. It works well when it’s used in browsers.
This is how to reproduce the problem:
- User is using Twitter’s IOS app
- User clicks on a link of our site that was embedded in a tweet
- Twitter opens our site via UIWebView
- Our site requires the user to login via Twitter
- The app executes Safari and redirects to Twitter’s login portal, prompting the user to login
- When the users submits the form, it redirects him back to our site and throws an error: “Session Expired”
Any ideas why this is happening? Or anyone experiencing the same problem?