I don't like the new twitter

who’s idea was it to make it a new twitter? I don’t like it at all. I want the old one back.
until it is back the old way I will boy cott twitter

The reason I do not switch to new twitter is simply because when you click on your folowers, you cannot see the city or location from where they are!!!

That is crucial when choosing from real friends or people who simply use softwares to mass add people.

So with the old and GOOD TWITTER, when I see someone from a distant country or city that i’m sure that I do not know the person, I do not take the time to OPEN AND BROWSE THAT USER TO SEE WHO IT IS…

I cannot belive that Twitter developers have not yet noticed that…

And did you know that you can’t even see how many people RT your posts anymore?

It’ too late now, the switched me without my consent…

feeling claustrophobic, almos deleting my account…

http://kanvaso.com/ is a pretty good OldTwitter clone…

Dear Twitter, I NEED OLD TWITTER! NEW TWITTER IS SUCK. TO MUCH LOADING AND MAKE EVERYTHING’S BE SO SLOW!!! I WANT OLD TWITTER BACK! IF YOU APPRECIATE TWITTER USERS, YOU MUST GRANT OUR WISHES! PLEASE…
THANK YOU…

Please add back the switch button to switch From New twitter back to old twitter

Take a look at my profile and you might change your mind. Personalization is what I feel is the best thing about the new twitter. Also you have the ability to post pics… If you would like to know how to use these features, reply to me and i will be happy to tell you.

Twitter can not stay the same forever, the benefits outweigh the downfalls if you take the time to look in to all the new functionality. I changed at the first mention and have been happier ever since. Besides haven’t you noticed the similarities in all the changing social sites recently. By the time you realize all the changes they have made, the speed has caught up with the development. Don’t let a few bugs scare you off… Much better in my opinion!