I created a 2nd twitter handle, now the website feed for my first (business) Twitter account is broken. Help!

My Twitter Feed had been working fine until last week when I did two things. Now it’s not working at all.

Here are the two things I did last week:

1. at the advice of a social media consultant, I changed my Twitter handle to reflect a stronger brand attachment to my business (formerly WaterSearch, now GreenSearchPart). Ultimately, this was the right thing to do, but I’m not sure whether this is what screwed up my Twitter feed on my website (http://www.greensearchpartner.com). I attached the new Twitter Account to my business FB page (Green Search Partner)

2. I added a second Twitter handle (Miracles Network) to my account, and attached it to my Facebook page (The Miracles Network).

Since then, I have deleted and updated my Twitter Plug in and Widget three times. I have asked my website guy to help out, he can’t figure it out either.

I tried to deactivate the Miracles Network Twitter handle, but I cannot do this without deactivating both “Miracles Network” and “GreenSearchPart”

I am not that technically savvy…please help!