My website is http://taoscopy.com which provides comments on the I Ching in French and English. So, whenever I update a comment I post on twitter with the accounts @Taoscopy (linked to http://taoscopy.com/en) and @Taoscopie (linked to http://taoscopy.com/fr). They are submitted to the hashtags #iching (en) and #yijing (fr). The update rate is variable but there are several updates a month.
I’m organized that way because the users don’t want to read French tweets if they are English speaking and vice-versa.
So the result is that I can post summaries with @Taoscopie but not with @Taoscopy, either with the metas ‘twitter:creator’ or ‘twitter:site’.
Since the English users don’t want to see French language tweets I can only post summaries in French only, otherwise they would suscribe to @Taoscopie instead of @Taoscopy and everyone would be confused. But, whenever I add the hashtag #yijing or #iching to the tweet then the tweet is not visible for these tags, so these cards are totally useless to me.
So, I have removed twitter cards from my site and will continue to copy-paste the updates from the site.
Thanks for your attention.