I can't send direct messages from my application

A month ago my apllication could send direct messages, but now the API is returning this error: “This request looks like it might be automated. To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, we can’t complete this action right now. Please try again later”

How can I fix this error to continue sending direct messages from my application??

Thanks in advance

I also try to send direct messages with my app and get this message,
but when i try to send message from the local domain it works for me.

How can I fix this error to continue sending direct messages from my application?

Thanks in advance

I also try to send direct messages in my testing stage and twitter api return same error with code 226 and message “This request looks like it might be automated. To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, we can’t complete this action right now. Please try again later.”

Looking for solution. Thanks.

It’s the same here. it sucks!

Removing of the link, wich contains app domain, helps me. But anyway, it sucks.

DM with links is no more guys sadly.

Change your passworrd and all is back to normal again…

I would like to understand why my app is getting a 226, this request looks like it might be automated. This is an application with Read, write, DM permissions, authorized by the user, That follows my account. While I can understand protecting users, If they have authorized an app to send direct messages and I have to follow them to receive theirs than it should be their decision. This is a hindrance and not in the spirit of furthering product development for either Twitter or third party developers. Wake up or become irrelevant !

GUYS, I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS YOURS. AND THEN I JUST CHANGED MY “PASSWORD” THEN BOOOM! MY TWITTER IS OKAY NOW (:

Nothing happened! same Error