I can't see my Twitter profile, or anyone elses

I can’t see my Twitter profile, or anyone elses when I go on Twitter for the desktop. The error I get is: “Something is technically wrong.
Thanks for noticing—we’re going to fix it up and have things back to normal soon.”

same here

me neither, i’m getting really annoyed,it’s been this way for a while

Me too, using Firefox and getting the Technically Wrong page. @support ?

Hi, I’ve reported this same issue to the Help portion of Twitter, and it’s been going on for four days now. Twitter support is not responding. Tried @Twitter and @Support, but they are not responding, either. Please fix this!! Thanks!

Something is technically wrong.
Thanks for noticing—we’re going to fix it up and have things back to normal soon.

THIS message has been popping up EVERYTIME. I can;t look at my profile or my followers or my tweets just the TL and @'s . Please help .

same here! Can anyone pls help me? it’s been a week now. -.-

same! What can I do? My twitter doesn’t work for 10 days

my whole twitter looks different

All browsers (IE8, Opera, Chrome) work but FF leads to about:blank :o

For a few weeks now I can’t see my twitter profile. Its freaking annoying and I’m about to be done with @twitter if they dont fix it. #TIREDCOMPLAINING!!!

My twitter account hasn’t been working at all on my Computer or mobile phone for about a week now! When I try to go on twitter on my computer, there’s an problem loading the page. When I try using the twitter app on my phone it just shows a blank screen saying error while loading tweets! When I try going on twitter via safari on my phone, the page won’t load! Please fix this problem!

All I can see on ANYONE’s page including my own homepage is the background image. I see no photos and all options and catagories are strangely arranged on the left of the screen. Without a clue here… I got tired of facebook but reconsidering. Please email me, thanks!!

I can’t see my new tweets everytime i go in my profile. What should i do so that i could see my new tweets everytime i tweet. Kindly help thank you!