I can't figure out "5.Timeline Integrity" at Display Requirements

I have seen following two topics, but still I can’t figure out Display Requirements.

/developer-display-requirements-timeline-integrity-tweets/13942
/social-networks-aggreagator-tweet-display-requirements/14400

5.Timeline Integrity
Tweets that are grouped together into a timeline must not be rendered with non-Twitter content (e.g., comments, updates from other networks). However, this does not apply to timelines where Tweets are explicitly selected by an end-user to appear next to non-Twitter content (e.g., manually authored live blogs, manually curated media collections, or commenting systems).

I had read “5.Timeline Integrity” in the “Display Requirements”, and I have understood as below.

I can’t display both “tweet” and “non-Twitter content”(e.g. Blog Posts) at one timeline on the website.
Maybe, I can’t display them at same column or same table on the website, too.
(Does the word “Timeline” not mean just only “Embed Timeline”, right?)

But, I think many apps and websites are doing like that…

The policy have said that “timelines where Tweets are explicitly selected by an end-user to appear next to non-Twitter content” isn’t prohibit.
I think, it is applicable only in case of an end-user select explicitly and display manually.

So, how about this.
We display automatically “tweet” and “non-tweet” side by side for end-users interest.
End-users can read the contents of the topic that was selected based on their interest.
These contents include both “tweet” and “non-tweet”.
Is this violating the policy?

If it can’t, many Social aggregation apps are violating the policy.