I can't create a new widget

When I click in “create new” twitter responses with a error

https://twitter.com/settings/widgets/new

I’m having the same problem for a while now. Anyone know a solution?

Can you specify the error please? Usually this kind of thing is trigger when you need to ensure you have the domain name of the page you’re going to put the widget on in the ‘domains’ field.

Similar problem here. It gives me the error “Was unable to generate a widget preview with this configuration. Some of the settings may be in an invalid or unexpected format.”

Last week I had no problem doing this.

Same error as @Adweek:
“Was unable to generate a widget preview with this configuration. Some of the settings may be in an invalid or unexpected format.”

I have the correct domain name in domain field.

Ben, can you please help with this widget issue? It doesn’t make sense that I’m getting this error message for widgets. New widgets get the error message and don’t work. Existing widgets also get the error message (no preview) though thankfully they are still working on the site.

I don’t even get to the widget options. When I click on “Create New” at the widget settings, I get the message “Something is technically wrong” and a broken robot image. I wonder if that’s what @driverinside is saying, too.

Same issue

I’ve never been able to create a widget, and I’ve tried from time to time since the widget function was released.

I never even get to the settings part, just get an error (“Something went technically wrong”) when I click create new.

QUIERO CREAR MI NUEVO WIDGET QUIEN ME DICE @EUGENIO6920 DIGANME O MI NUMERO 04163695714

i get this error and solution is go to account setting and turn of protected my tweets

Well, we’re finally able to create widgets with our @Daily_Press account. We didn’t change anything; we’re just finally able to do it. Yay.

I get the following error every time I try to create a widget. “403 Forbidden: The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it.”

Same here. Tried Chrome and Explorer with no difference. Signed out, signed in, checked and unchecked every box. Same error message. 403 Forbidden: The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it.

Same error. Yesterday, I could create one. Today, error message.

#no123cgaljoaid

Same here. 403… Please fix Twitter!

Any sign of a solution for this?

I’m trying to create a widget at https://twitter.com/settings/widgets but I’m getting an error “403 Forbidden: The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it.”

Would there be any chance I could create the xml file manually from this:

We’re aware of the issue and working to resolve it, follow this ticket for update:

[issue:21431]

Solved for me. Thanks!