I cannot follow of be followed

Hi,

I could use some help! I have spent over an hour trying to figure out where I should ask for help so I hope this is the right place.

I have been sick and hospitalized for months and now that I am back home I have emails with people telling me they cannot follow me but would like to so they have asked me to follow them but when I try to follow them I receive an error telling me I cannot follow people.

I don’t understand why this is happening or how to resolve the issue. I have never abused the system and I do not have a massive account like most celebrities or high profile people so I was wondering how I can resolve this issue because now that I am home I really would like to interact with the readers of my site and having them follow my tweets is an important part of that interaction.

I would appreciate any help you could offer in this matter. If you would like to look at my site so you could see that I am not some marketer trying to abuse the system this is the URL: http://www.positive-thinking-for-you.com/

Thank you!
Sincerely,
Howard Platt