I can`t authorize a new account in my app

oauth

Our application is registered and authorized on Twitter.

Our clients are large IBEX35 companies such as Banco Santander, La Caixa, BBVA, Globalia, Vodafone, etc …

From today we can not register new accounts in our application.
When we open the Twitter authorization window for the account to authorize the use with our application automatically when entering the data of the account we get the following error:

“Lo sentimos, por favor, inténtalo de nuevo más tarde.
Esta aplicación no puede autenticar a más usuarios en este momento.”

Were you recently granted access to the Ads API? The Ads API has tiered access levels which restrict the number of user tokens. This should have been communicated to you when your app was added to the program, and you should interact with your account manager to plan for your application upgrade to the next tier.

If this is not the case, and you are not using the Ads API, then please raise a ticket via the platform support forms.

Thanks,
We have recently been given access to this API, but they did not communicate anything to us.

We are talking to them because it’s very important that we can authorize new accounts for our current customers.

Greetings

I can only apologise that there has been a gap in communication here. We do understand the priority for you and will make sure the team are attentive to helping to resolve.