I am not receiving ticket or email reply api@twitter.com, how can I proceed with my requests?

I am not receiving ticket or email reply api@twitter.com, how can I proceed with my requests?

I sent e-mail on March 27 and have not even received a ticket or automatic response. As I’m sure they have received? Never took so long to give me an ok, what should I do?

Leonardo Oliveira

When you sent the email, did you do so from an email address associated with an account and application on Twitter? If you don’t get a ticket # back, the team will not receive the message.

Yes I’m using, including such account @ ilha_deserta I speak with you and that is linked to the API, have looked in the spam folder and there was no return.

I used the e-mail atendimento@seguidopolis.com.br

Need to validate in some way?

Do not insert attachments placed directly what is requested by Twitter.

Follows the last message I sent:

Subject Suspension of application - Please Help!
Sender Manager Seguidopólis
to api@twitter.com
Date 03/04/2012 09:37
Good Evening!

A - Name of application:

Seguidopólis

B - The Twitter account That the call was recorded:

ilha_deserta

C - A brief description of how the application Interacts with Twitter:

The application I use at the site was suspended and I need it to be restored is that I’m willing to request an appeal of the decision-, and Especially, above all, want to Understand what went wrong.

API www.seguidopolis.com.br site is connected to the site That Gives the opportunity of Twitter users and the Follow Back, the report misleading That promise, but do the same, and Also make commercial use (Inadequate) That share. Moreover, One Can suggest tag groups of users who know the Back and Follow That part of the movement and was recently in the portal, viewing Them in mosaic, is the site That Offers free services for User Interaction.
Hugs

Leonardo Oliveira - Manager