I am not getting Twitter cards approval for my site

Hi there,
I simply want to activate twitter card for my website (http://e27.co/).
I had WORDPRESS SEO and JM TWITTER CARD plugin installed. i have configured all settings.
But when i go to validate the sites url, i cannot see the REQUEST APPROVAL button there, it simply gives an error saying, UNABLE TO RENDER CARD.(something like that)

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

The first thing to note is that your site has no cards markup on the root / home domain e27.co but only on the individual posts underneath that, so you need to plug one of those URLs into the validator.

Unfortunately when doing so, I see the error:

ERROR: FetchError:exceeded 4.seconds to Constructor while waiting for a response for the request, including retries (if applicable) (Card error)

It looks like your site is not responding quickly enough to the Twitter cards crawler’s request so we are unable to render your cards.

As @andypiper already pointed out, your site takes way too long until it sends a response, I just checke it and it takes about 19 seconds:

time_namelookup:  0,005
       time_connect:  0,243
    time_appconnect:  0,000
   time_pretransfer:  0,243
      time_redirect:  0,000
 time_starttransfer:  17,107
                    ----------
         time_total:  19,105

This is way too long, it should be something about 2 seconds! You might want to try out a caching proxy such as varnish/nginx in order to improve this, and optimize your Wordpress. (There are some caching plugins that can improve speed too)

Hi there, Thanks alot.
But i do have to get this job done ASAP.
So can you please recommend me with something/some plugins may be.
Thanks again.

Actually I already recommended you to look into nginx / varnish caching options. I can’t recommend you any Plugins for Wordpress, as I am not using it and it actually is a bit offtopic here.

okay thanks again.
Greatly appreciate it :smiley: